If you’re a designer who wants to get involved with this project, there’s a few things you can do.
- First, download the toolkit.
- Second, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook to hear about new design requests or find a data set that needs visualized.
- To spark your imagination, here are links to datasets you could use:
- Third, choose a design, tackle it, and upload to our database. For infographics, make sure you choose a data source that is reliable, and cite it in the description of your work.
- Finally, please subscribe to our email list and we will follow up with more information about getting involved ASAP.
Sharing Your Designs
Please upload your designs to our Creative CommonsÂ licensedÂ database.
Occupy Design Toolkit
The Design Toolkit is meant to kickstart designers contributing to the movement and to provide some common visual threads across designs. It includes:
- An Illustrator Template for infographic signage
- Rasterbator Standalone (Windows) for creating large-scale tiled signage from 8.5″ x 11″ sheets
- Occupy Design Fist SVG Logo
- Occupy Fist SVG Logo
- Oswald Font (normal, bold, stencil) for Designs
- Infographics dingbat font & legend